We exist to Engage God, Engage People, and Engage Culture
Engage Church is located in Tallahassee, Florida, because we believe it’s where God has called us to make disciples. Our purpose is to bring glory to God by creating a community where people are reconciled to God, established and equipped as disciples, and empowered and sent to bring transformation within our city and around the world.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.We have a passion to obey the Cultural Mandate given in Genesis 1:26-28. We believe that God has called our church to build a counter-cultural kingdom that honors God, obeys His Word, and expands His fame. We know this can happen by preaching the Gospel, making disciples, planting churches, starting new businesses, birthing new social initiatives and by engaging the arts, the entertainment realm, and the athletic field.
the heart of engage
Connect people to God, one another, and their meaningful work in the earth.
Engage God. Engage People. Engage Culture.
Establish expressions and launch innovative reconcilers.
statement of faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one eternal, almighty and perfect God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.